Each year, the General Assembly convenes in Richmond to discuss the important issues facing the Commonwealth of Virginia. Each year, thousands of bills are considered that modify, update, remove and implement laws that affect all of us.
Here is a list of the Legislation that Delegate Habeeb has filed in 2014. This list will be updated regularly, but for the most up-to-date version always check the Virginia Legislative Information System by clicking here.
- HB07 – Restoration of Civil Rights to Vote
- HB24 – Contracts; recording requirements
- HB25 – Public service companies; updates citation to federal Public Utility Holding Company Act, etc.
- HB33 – Pediatric oral health benefits; reasonable assurance of provision of benefits
- HB42 – School calendar; local school boards responsbile for setting and determining opening day
- HB85 – Discovery rule; statute of limitations
- HB91 – Persons not guilty by reason of insanity; court-appointed counsel fees
- HB118 – Virginia Regional Industrial Facilities Act; appointments
- HB269 – Holding cases under advisement